Monday, June 25, 2007

Attention All Screenwriters

Here's a quick post to inform those of you who aspire to one day be PAID screenwriters, Creative Screenwriting Magazine's Screenwriting Expo 6 is underway! Click the link to get more information.

Good news! They are accepting "short film" scripts this year! My project "JIMMY" which has been shelved for about 6 months will finally see the light of day again. JIMMY is a short I wrote and started production on, but experienced locational setback(s). Therefore, JIMMY will be one of my entries.

I also plan to submit my feature length script titled "Outlaw". It is completed and was entered last year into CS sponsored AAA Screenwriting Competition without much luck. Provided I can get the editing it needs finished, it will be entered as well.

HURRY, HURRY! Early bird deadline is July 1st but they will accept entries until August 14th. The Expo is in LA and the GOLD PASS is just under $300.

See you there!!

No comments: